The Red Creator and The Black Destroyer

おはよう!(Ohayou, Good morning)


Here's a poem I wrote for one of my favourite TV shows -- Miraculous Ladybug. It's a French cartoon but is more commonly watched in English and multiple languages (including Korean and Hungary-language?) since it has grown rather large over the short span of one year and a half. I still like the original French version better. It's more... original.


Anyway, the poem is called The Red Creator and The Black Destroyer. Not exactly the best name I could've came up with, but yea. That's that. I'm kind of glad that I managed to make the first two stanzas rhyme, because the last one sucked. But oh well. Enjoy.


One creates and one destroys
Clad in red while she employs
Her weapon looks like a children's toy
Side by side with a black-masked boy


His pointy ears flutter in the night
Fearless and brave, and gives her a fright
Everything about him is the opposite of light
Yet he protects his partner with all his might


Luck radiates around her
But everything crumbles under the touch of the boy
Nothing will ever make it better
for
She creates, and he destroys
-----

P.S. I've made a graphic of this and posted it on Tumblr (and has gotten 92 notes so far woooooo). Here you go.






-----
P.P.S. You can't have Adrien. He's mine. And Marinette too. She's too awesome for you (and me. But she's still mine). *sticks tongue out at you*

You can have camembert though.

Auf Wiedersehen (Goodbye).

- Nukey

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts